The next Panhandle Job Fair date is Thursday, September 20, 2018.
Doors will open to all job seekers promptly at 10am and the fair ends at 2pm.
The check-in and registration for employer set-up is from 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Because space is limited, we encourage you to register early. The cutoff date to register for the Panhandle Job Fair is one week prior to the event. Payment is due prior to the start of the job fair.
- July 29 – August 20 : $200
- August 21 – September 20 : $220
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued after September 10, 2018. If you need to cancel for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Employer registration fee includes:
- A table with a table cloth, two chairs and Wi-Fi access
- A light breakfast, a great lunch, and sodas and water throughout the fair
- Media attention (radio, television, newspapers, magazines, Twitter, Facebook, and more)
- Your business listed on our website and advertised to job seekers
1335 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548