Attention employers: Okaloosa and Walton County schools will provide transportation for students to attend the job fair between 8:45am-9:45am. If you are interested in hiring 16-18 year olds for the upcoming season, this is a great opportunity to target that age group. There will be a break from 9:45am-10am for announcements. Doors will open to all job seekers promptly at 10am and the fair ends at 2pm.
Registration and employer setup is 8am-9:45am (CST). We encourage you to register well in advance if possible. The cutoff date to register for the Panhandle Job Fair is one week prior to the event.
- Thru -August 26 $200
Employer registration fee includes:
- A table with a table cloth, two chairs and Wi-Fi access
- Electrical outlets (limited availability)
- A light breakfast, a great lunch, and sodas and water throughout the fair
- Media attention (radio, television, newspapers, magazines, Twitter, Facebook, and more)
- Your business listed on our website and advertised to job seekers
Mailing address (for shipments to the job fair):
St. Mary’s Parish Life Center
165 Coral Drive SW
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
We encourage all employers to promote their attendance at our job fair via social media sites in order to attract job seekers who may be interested in opportunities with your company.