- What is included in the registration fee? We offer breakfast and lunch for up to two attendees, Wi-Fi, one 6” table, two chairs, and inclusion in all marketing materials.
- Do you offer access to electricity? NO MORE TABLES WITH ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE AS OF 3/5/2020. Electricity is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. We do our best to accommodate all requests, but we recommend registering early if you require electricity at your table.
- How does the Panhandle Job Fair Foundation promote the job fair and advertise to job seekers? We use a variety of marketing resources including local newspaper, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and collaboration with our community partners.
- How many job seekers typically attend? Our attendance fluctuates based on the local job market, but we typically have 280-400 attendees.
- What methods of payment do you accept? We currently use PayPal for credit card transactions, and we also accept checks.