The next Panhandle Job Fair date is September 17, 2021.
Doors will open to all job seekers promptly at 10:00 am and the fair ends at 2 pm.
The check-in for employer set-up is 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Because space is limited, we encourage you to register early. The cutoff date to register for the Panhandle Job Fair is one week prior to the event. Payment is due prior to the start of the job fair.
- July 20, 2021– August 19, 2021: $200
- August 20, 2021– September 10, 2021 : $220
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued after September 16, 2021. If you need to cancel for any reason, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
Employer registration fee includes:
- A table with table cloth, two chairs, and Wi-Fi access
- A light breakfast, a great lunch, with sodas and water throughout the fair
- Media attention (radio, television, newspapers, magazines, Twitter, Facebook, and more)
- Your business is listed on our website and advertised to job seekers
First Baptist Church
21 First Street SE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
*The fee for the virtual option is: $150.00 through August 19, 2021, increasing to $200.00 August 20, 2021 to September 14, 2021. Any Employers registered for in-person attendance can also register for the virtual platform free of charge.
The link to register as an employer for the virtual platform is: https://portal.premiervirtual.com/event/register-company/9167-panhandle-fair-2021