Panhandle Job Fair date is September 16, 2022.
Doors Open 9:30 – 10:00 Exclusively for Military, Military Families, and Veterans and will open to all universal job seekers promptly at 10:00 am and the fair ends at 2 pm.
The check-in for employer set-up is 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Because space is limited, we encourage you to register early. The cutoff date to register for the Panhandle Job Fair is one week prior to the event. Payment is due prior to the start of the job fair.
- XX/XX/2022– September 1, 2022: $200
- September 2, 2022– September 9, 2022 : $220
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued after September 15, 2022. If you need to cancel for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Employer registration fee includes:
- A table with table cloth, two chairs, and Wi-Fi access
- A light breakfast, a great lunch, with sodas and water throughout the fair
- Media attention (radio, television, newspapers, magazines, Twitter, Facebook, and more)
- Your business is listed on our website and advertised to job seekers
First Baptist Church
21 First Street SE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Registration has ended for the Spring 2022 Job Fair-stay tuned for the 2022 Fall Job Fair