Please Note: The date for the next Panhandle Job Fair is TBD.
Panhandle Job Fair date is TBD 00, 2022.
Doors Open 9:30 – 10:00 Exclusively for Military, Military Families, and Veterans and will open to all universal job seekers promptly at 10:00 am and the fair ends at 2 pm.
The check-in for employer set-up is 8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Because space is limited, we encourage you to register early. The cutoff date to register for the Panhandle Job Fair is one week prior to the event. Payment is due prior to the start of the job fair.
- TBD 20, 2022– TBD 19, 2022: $200
- TBD 20, 2022– TBD 10, 2022 : $220
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued after TBD 16, 2022. If you need to cancel for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Employer registration fee includes:
- A table with table cloth, two chairs, and Wi-Fi access
- A light breakfast, a great lunch, with sodas and water throughout the fair
- Media attention (radio, television, newspapers, magazines, Twitter, Facebook, and more)
- Your business is listed on our website and advertised to job seekers
First Baptist Church
21 First Street SE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
The date for the next Panhandle Job Fair has not been determined.