- Is there a fee to attend? No, our job fair is free to all job seekers.
- Do I have to register to attend? No, registration is not required.
- What time should I arrive? Doors open to job seekers at 10:00am. We recommend planning to allow enough time to speak with all of the employers in attendance.
- What should I bring with me? We recommend bringing copies of your resume for employers. Don’t be discourage if employers do not accept resumes on site and require you to apply online. This is a common practice, but it’s better to be prepared if an employer is able to accept a hard copy.
- What should I wear? Job fairs are a great opportunity to meet face to face with hiring manager, HR professionals, and recruiters. This is your chance to make a great impression, so we recommend dressing as you would for a job interview – business professional. We do not recommend jeans, flip flops, shorts, sundresses, or other casual attire. Active duty & military – it is acceptable to attend in your uniform.
- How do I know what employers will be in attendance? We post all registered employers on our website, and you can follow us on Facebook as well.
- How should I prepare for the job fair? Practice your 30 second elevator speech so you are prepared to approach each table and introduce yourself to the employer. We also recommend researching the companies prior to the job fair so you know which employers you want to meet with and what types of jobs they are currently recruiting for.
- I’m retiring from the military and don’t plan to stay in this area. Are there companies looking to fill positions in other areas? Yes! We attract employers from all across the country that are looking to attract talented individuals from our communities.
- I am just looking for a part-time or seasonal job, should I attend the job fair? Many employers are looking for people just like you. Employers in attendance have varying staffing needs including part-time and full-time positions, seasonal positions, contract opportunities, and more.